07 July 2013

What's in my makeup bag



Hello! Today I want to show you what's in my makeup bag and what I use in a day to day basis. I am currently in vacation at my parents, so this is the makeup I decided to take with me to use for about a month. I used to carry my makeup and skincare in the same place but I thought I should have a bag just for makeup to keep it tidy. I currently have a striped makeup bag that doesn't get dirty easily, so it's perfect for makeup. What's in my makeup bag? 


Face:
At the moment I am using Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum mixed with Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector and I'm applying it with the ELF Powder Brush (great for foundation). The Healthy mix clings to my dry areas and the Garnier BB Cream makes me look oily (and I have a normal to combination skin) so I mix the two to achieve a dewy finish. For concealer I use Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (I love how creamy it is but it sets in my fine lines), sometimes I use the Benefit Moon Beam Luminizer, and for powder I apply Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder with Jade Powder Brush. I then apply a blush (The Body Shop Shimmer Waves in Blush or Rimmel Blush in Coral ) with the Avon Blush Brush.

Eyes:
For my eyes I use ELF Eyelid Primer, then some eyeshadow from the Sleek Monaco Palette and/or Sleek The Original Palette using the Essence eyeshadow brush, Essence smokey eyes brush and Sephora rounded crease brush. For eyeliner I use Oriflame Eye liner stylo in black and for mascara I use Maybelline The Colossal Volum Express in 100% black. When I want to do a more intense smokey eye I use Avon Supershock gel eyeliner in black. My lash curlers I use are also from Maybelline. I fill in my eyebrows with Miss Sporty Eye Brow pencil in shade 001 black.

To give you a look at what colors I use the most from these palletes here are some pictures:


Lips:
On my lips I usually wear my beloved Apivita lip balm and if I want some color I wear over it Maybelline ColorSensational Shine in shade 140 Juicy Bubblegum (my favorite) or  Maybelline ColorSensational Vivids in shade 910 Shocking Coral.

What's in your makeup bag?
Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment