25 July 2013

Bioderma Sensibio H2O vs. L'Oréal Sublime Soft Micellar Water


 Hello! Today I will do a review and comparison between the Bioderma Sensibio H2O and L'Oréal Sublime Soft Micellar Water. 
 I am a YouTube and blog addict, so as soon as I heard about the micellar water rave, I had to pick one up to try it for myself. 
 I heard only good things about Bioderma Sensibio H2O and I decided to get one. The planets aligned and I got two bottles for the price of one at Sensiblu. I am about to finish my second bottle, so I can really tell my opinion about it. The L'Oréal one I bought recently, used about 4 times, but the differences are clear from my point of view.
 So, let's get on with the comparison: 

 Bună! Astăzi voi face o comparație între apa micelară Sensibio de la Bioderma și cea de la L'Oréal.  Fiind dependentă de YouTube și de bloguri, am auzit că toată lumea ridică în slăvi apa micelară, așa că a trebuit să o încerc și eu. 
 Am auzit multe lucruri bune despre cea de la Bioderma așa că am cumpărat-o. Am găsit o ofertă în Sensiblu și am cumpărat două sticle de 250 ml la prețul uneia, adică in jur de 50 lei.
 Sunt la jumătatea utlimei sticle, deci chiar am folosit-o bine și mi-am creat părerea despre ea. Pe cea de la L'Oréal am cumpărat-o de curând, am folosit-o doar de vreo 4 ori, dar m-a convins de la prima utilizare. Să trecem la comparație:

 Which works better?
 I've used them separately and I've simultaneously on different parts of my face and I had to extra rub my eyes with the Bioderma Sensibio H2O, so the L'Oréal Sublime Soft seems to get the makeup off more quickly.

 Care este mai eficientă?
 Le-am folosit și separat dar și simultan, fiecare pe o jumătate a feței și mi s-a părut că apa micelară de la L'Oréal curăță mai rapid. Cel puțin rimelul s-a curățat foarte repede și nu a trebuit să insist în zona ochilor, cum am făcut în cazul Biodermei H2O.

 How did my skin feel after using them?
 Both worked good for me in spite me having combination skin , but I had to rinse my face every time after using Bioderma because it left my skin rather sticky. I know it says it is non rise, but I couldn't sleep with that feel. 
 L'Oréal Sublime Soft didn't leave my skin as sticky and I did not feel the need to rinse my face. I'm very lazy, so not having to rinse my face after it's a big plus.

 Cum era tenul meu după utilizare?
 Deși am tenul mixt, ambele s-au comportat bine pe tenul meu. Bioderma Sensibio H2O mi-a lăsat fața cam lipicioasă, așa că trebuia să mă clătesc ca să scap de acea senzație, situație pe care nu am întâlnit-o cu apa micelară de la L'Oréal. 

 Fragrance free?
 I know both are fragrance free, but I can definitely feel something when I used Bioderma Sensibio H2O. It's a very subtle scent, but I'm not very fond of it. With L'Oréal Sublime Soft I can't really sniff a thing, but I'm not a dog, so who knows?

 Fără miros?
 Chiar dacă ambele sunt fără parfum, la Bioderma Sensibio H2O pot detecta un miros foarte subtil, ușor medicamentos. În schimb, apa micelară de la L'Oréal chiar se comportă ca o apă, fără miros.

 More differences?
 Yes, a major difference for me. As I said earlier, I'm very lazy, especially at night time, I'm too tired to take my makeup off with different products for my face, eyes and lips, rinse my face, tone, and moisturize. I love the idea of all-in one products, but Bioderma Sensibio H2O is not intended for lips like L'Oréal Sublime Soft Micellar Water is. I can't avoid my lips when cleansing with Bioderma, it's like water, so I would always get it on my lips. The horror... Bioderma tastes awful, at first I didn't know what caused that awful taste, I thought I had a problem with my teeth. I soon realized it was the micellar water, and I stopped using it anywhere around my mouth and I had to rinse my face very carefully to avoid the horror of waking up with that taste. I did notice very late that it isn't intended for lips, I thought if it is safe for sensitive eyes, it must be good for lips. No, this is not the case.
L'Oréal Sublime Soft Micellar Water is intended for face, eyes and lips. So, it's perfect for me. I don't detect any taste, smell, so it's really like water.

 Alte diferențe?
 Cea mai mare diferență între cele două este că Bioderma Sensibio H2O nu este și pentru buze. Cum eu sunt leneșă, prefer să folosesc un produs care să curețe tot în cale. Bioderma Sensibio H20 îmi lăsa un gust oribil până să descopăr că nu este și pentru buze. M-am gândit că dacă este suficient de blândă pentru ochii sensibili, poate curăța și buzele, dar nu este cazul. L'Oréal Sublime Soft Micellar Water este specială pentru buze, nu are niciun gust, așa că este perfectă pentru mine.

 How's the packaging?
 Bioderma Sensibio H2O has a sturdy, very nice packaging, with a cap that shuts close, it traveled with me and I had no problems. The packaging of the L'Oréal micellar water is very flimsy, it doesn't close properly, so I wouldn't trust taking it with me. I plan on decanting it into the Bioderma bottle, as soon as I empty it.

 Cum este ambalajul?
 Ambalajul Biodermei H2O este mai bine lucrat, se închide ermetic și am luat sticla de multe ori cu mine în călătorii și nu am avut probleme să se verse. În schimb, capacul apei micelare de la L'Oréal nu se închide foarte bine, curge și cam mult produs prin orificiu, așa că plănuiesc să torn produsul în sticla Biodermei după ce o utilizez.

 Price and availability? 
 You can buy Bioderma Sensibio H2O only in pharmacies and you can find L'Oréal Sublime Soft in supermarkets. I have go a longer way to get the L'Oréal one, but I'm not that lazy (my street has a ton of pharmacies).
 Bioderma Sensibio H20 is priced between 40-50 Lei for 250 ml and L'Oréal Sublime Soft Micellar Water between 18-25 lei for 200 ml. I got 2 bottles of Bioderma Sensibio H2O for 50 lei, so the price is close in this case, but I wouldn't pay full price for Bioderma, it's double

 Preț și disponibilitate?
 L'Oréal Sublime Soft poate fi găsită în DM și hipermarketuri din câte am văzut eu, iar Bioderma Sensibio H2O doar în farmacii. 
 Bioderma Sensibio H2O are prețul între 40-50 lei pentru 250 ml de produs, iar L'Oréal Sublime Soft într 18-25 lei pentru 200 ml produs, deci aproximativ jumătate din prețul Biodermei. Eu am găsit oferta la Sensiblu cu două sticle de Bioderma la prețul uneia, deci dacă vreți să o cumpărați, așteptați oferta, nu se merită altfel.

 Conclusion
 Bioderma Sensibio H2O is recommended by doctors for many skin problems, but I don't really have problems, I just want a all-in-one makeup remover and I think L'Oréal Sublime Soft Micellar Water is perfect for me. If you have problematic skin I would say to go with the Bioderma one, because I don't know if the L'Oréal one works well for this kind of skin, but if you're like me, I totally recommend you to try L'Oréal Sublime Soft Micellar Water.

 Concluzie?
 Bioderma Sensibio H2O este recomandată de doctori pentru pielea cu probleme, curățând foarte blând tenul, însă eu nu am tenul cu probleme, așa că L'Oréal Sublime Soft este pefectă pentru mine și o recomand celor care doresc o curățare rapidă a tenului. 
 Voi le-ați încercat? Ce părere aveți despre ele?

 Did you try them? How were they for you?
 Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment